- Instant Online Delivery — Download and start using Flight Reader right away on any computer running Windows 7 (or higher). A license key and download link will be automatically emailed to you immediately after you pay.
- Software Updates — 1 year of free Flight Reader upgrades so you can take advantage of the latest improvements and new features.
- Professional Support — 1 year of free support via email or the DJI Drone Help forum. Support is provided by Mike Singer, the creator and developer of Flight Reader.
- Lifetime License — After your 1 year of free support and updates expires, you can continue to use your current version of Flight Reader for as long as you'd like or purchase another year of support and software updates for $39.
- Access More of Your Flight Data — Flight Reader allows you to access 360+ flight data points recorded every 1/10 of a second (more than any other flight log application).
- Shape the Future of Flight Reader — Recommend new features and improvements to help make Flight Reader better meet your needs.
Can I try Flight Reader before buying it?
You can try all Flight Reader features for free by starting a free trial here
. After your 7 day free trial
ends, come back here and purchase one of the lifetime licenses to the right if you'd like to continue using Flight Reader.
If you decide to buy Flight Reader today, your purchase will also be risk free since you'll have the opportunity to receive a full refund if you decide
Flight Reader is not for you within 30 days.
What are the system requirements for Flight Reader?
Flight Reader can be installed on any computer running Windows 8.1 (or higher). It can also be run on a Mac with
or VMware Fusion
(free for personal use). You'll need to install
if you'd like to view the KML files generated by
An Internet connection is required to do the following:
- Verify your Flight Reader license key
- Retrieve keys to decrypt flight logs created by DJI Fly 1.2.2 (or newer) or 3rd party applications using DJI SDK 2.4.13 (or newer)
- Retrieve elevation data from Google Cloud Platform
- Display Google Maps inside of Flight Reader
- Sync flight logs from the DJI Cloud (if that feature is enabled in the Flight Reader Options)
Your flight information or other private information will never be sent to DJI, Google, or other 3rd parties.
What kind of flight logs can I view in Flight Reader?
Flight Reader is able to decrypt and view the flight data inside of the flight logs created by the following applications:
- TXT flight logs from DJI GO/Fly/Pilot or other apps that use the DJI SDK (instructions for retrieving log files here)
- Note: Flight Reader cannot read DAT flight logs. Most of DJI's current drones create encrypted DAT flight logs — and those cannot be decrypted by any application.
- LOG flight logs from DroneDeploy
- CSV flight logs from Drone Harmony
- CSV flight logs from Litchi (instructions for retrieving log files here)
- CSV flight logs from Map Pilot
How many flight logs can I process and store?
Flight logs are processed and stored locally on your computer. There is no limit to the number of flight logs you can process and store.
Attempting to automate the processing of flight logs with Flight Reader for use in a commercial product
is against the Flight Reader EULA
. The Flight Reader API should be
used instead. Please email support
for details on accessing the
Flight Reader API.
With Flight Reader, you can:
- Privately process and view your flight logs locally on your computer. Your flight logs are never uploaded and stored on a website that's accessible via the Internet.
- Process an unlimited number of flight logs. The free online log viewer only allows five flight logs to be uploaded per day.
- Automatically download TXT flight logs from your DJI accoount — instead of manually retrieving and uploading them.
- Quickly process and view multiple flight logs. The free online log viewer requires flight logs to be uploaded one-by-one.
- Easily access processed flight logs from a sortable flight log list. All flight logs uploaded to the free online log viewer have a unique link — and you need to manually keep track of those links if you want to go back and review a previously uploaded flight log at a later time.
- Create Excel reports for any drone or battery. The report columns can be added, removed, or reordered to fit your needs.
See a list of available features here
How much do the yearly fees cost?
All Flight Reader licenses are lifetime (perpetual) licenses. That means you'll receive one year of support and free upgrades to any new versions of Flight Reader released
during that one year period.
After one year has passed, you'll need to pay $39 in order to continue to have access to support and new
Flight Reader updates for another year. If you decide not to purchase another year of support, you can continue to use your current version of Flight Reader for as long as you'd like.
Who has access to the flight logs processed by Flight Reader?
All flight logs are processed and stored locally (offline) on the computer where Flight Reader is installed. Nobody (including DJI) will be able to access your flight data.
Can I use my license key on more than one computer?
A license key can only be used on one computer. To transfer your license key to another computer, install Flight Reader and
enter your existing license key when prompted. If needed, additional license keys can be purchased using the "Buy Now" button above.
Are discounts available for purchasing a large quantity of licenses?
Yes, bulk discounts are available for organizations that need to purchase many licenses at once. Please
for additional details.
How does the 30 day money-back guarantee work?
If you're not satisfied for any reason, email support
within 30 days of your purchase and you'll
receive a full refund. No questions asked.
How can I download Flight Reader after my purchase?
After completing your purchase, you'll receive your license key and download link in an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. You can
follow the instructions in that email to download and install Flight Reader. If you do not receive that email within a few minutes, then check your
spam folder to ensure the email was not captured there. Please email support
Can I upgrade to the Recreational, Professional or Unlimited plan at a later time?
You can upgrade to the next license level at any time by paying the difference between your current license level and the next license level. Flight
Reader will notify you if you reach the aircraft limit for your plan and give you the option to upgrade.
Is there a Mac version of Flight Reader?